WE CAN SUPPORT YOU IN THE FOLLOWING STEPS
Few steps to your dream
Surely, this is one of the most difficult stages of the process – to find the candidate to whom you can trust carrying the your baby. There are some ways of search – individually and with the help of the agency.
In the first case the intended parents need to search in internet for a really long time, have negotiations with candidates, to meet with them, and unfortunately sometimes the parents can make mistakes. All this demands great efforts and time which is very precious in such matter.
Second way is to apply to the agency. Nowadays there are many of such on the market. So, it is extremely important to make a right choice. Our agency is specialized on surrogacy only. We carry out very profound search of candidates for surrogate mothers, paying attention to all nuances, trying to find not just a healthy woman, but the one who is responsible and clear-headed. It is important for us to know that the surrogate mother understands the whole essence of the surrogacy, that a woman is ready psychologically and emotionally to carry a baby for somebody else.
We are glad to help you to find the best candidate for you taking into account all your needs and requirements. As a rule the intended parents get the CV of the candidate. Later on, during the meeting face to face you can understand if this is your person or not.
- 23-34 years;
- A healthy chid (children) of her own;
- Absence of medical contraindications;
- Ethical and psychological stability;
- A wish to help an infertile couple;
- No criminal background;
- Consent of the husband for his wife to take part in surrogacy treatment program;
- For for not local – readiness to move for the pregnancy term.
- The intended parents are to be officially married (only heterosexual couple).
- The indications for surrogacy treatment are (according to order 787 dates 09/09/2013 of Ministry of Health of Ukraine):
- Absence of uterus;
- Deformations of the uterus cavity or cervix with inborn development defects or as a result of surgical interventions which prevent from carrying the pregnancy;
- Structural and morphological endometrium changes that lead to lack of receptivity, adhesions of uterus cavity which can not be treated;
- Serious somatic diseases when carrying the pregnancy is risky for health or life of the patient, but do not effect the health of future baby;
- Failed ivf attempts (more than 4).
If you have not chosen the clinic , we will be glad to help you with the choice of medical institution with high pregnancy rates, highly qualified staff to get maximum result with the first attempt.
Besides the surrogate mother can not lay any claims for the child delivered by her as a result of embryo transfer conceived by intended parents using assisted reproductive technologies (as for the clause of Family Law of Ukraine).